Christmas Card Competition
3 December 2020
Our students in Years 7 to 9 have been very busy creating the most fabulous and festive Christmas Cards for our own Balshaw’s competition and the Routes into Languages national competition.
Students had to learn about Christmas traditions in different countries and follow this brief:
- design a card which shows the Christmas traditions of Spain or France
- research and design your own card
- make your card in Spanish, French or a foreign language you speak at home – entries containing English will not be accepted
- each card should be no larger than a sheet of A4 paper and must be completed by hand but any form of materials can be used – felt tips, paint, fabric etc.
- judges will be looking for originality of illustration as well as accuracy of language and content
We were absolutely thrilled that so many students took part and good luck to all of the students.
You can see a selection of the fabulous cards below:
You can see more about Routes Into Languages on their webpage here.